LOW-PROFILE: SINGLE/MULTI-FAMILY, LIGHT COMMERCIAL
Renewaire SL75 is the latest addition to the Renewaire residential ERV lineup. The Renewaire SL75 is designed with commercial-grade materials and often used in multi-family unit. In response to growing demand for smaller and more flexible units, we are introducing the RenewAire Slimline ERV SL Series. The ETL Listed and HVI-certified Slimline is compact, fits into tight spaces and can be adjusted to a specific point by one (1) CFM increments to vary supply and exhaust airflows. It can also operate continuously at that low airflow with a boost-mode option for temporarily high airflow. It is the perfect ERV for high-rise condos, apartments, townhouses, residential homes, compartmentalized commercial spaces with minimal bulkhead and ceiling space, and Passive House.
It comes with a 10 year warranty on the Energy Exchange Core. The warranty on all the other components is 5 years. The only maintenance required on the unit is to replace the filters every month. Filters are very easy to replace, just open the unit, pull them out and replace them with new ones. This ensures that your unit will operate at its peak performance and trouble free.
Installation is easy since there is no water condensate line in the unit to worry about. The reason is because Renewaire’s patented energy recovery core lets temperature and humidity to transfer from one airstream to the other. Available in two models, SL75 and SL75H, the Slimline is a low-profile ERV capable of fitting in bulkheads and drop-down ceilings. The slimline series can be installed, vertically, horizontally or at any angle to suit site restrictions. This makes the SL series perfect for applications that have restrictive space for installation.
SL75 – Overview
- Application Type:Indoor
- Ventilation Type:Static plate, heat and humidity transfer
- Typical Airflow Range:30-130 CFM
- OA Filter(s):Total Qty: 1, Merv 8: spun polyester media, 7 1/2″ x 10 1/2″ x 1″
- RA Filter(s):Total Qty: 1, Merv 8: spun polyester media, 7 1/2″ x 10 1/2″ x 1″
- Core Exchanger material is cellulosic-based and does not contain or use halogenated flame retardants or PVC’s.
Certified by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) for an industry leading low-to-zero Exhaust Air Transfer Ratio (EATR) attypical static pressure differentials
SL75 – Key Features
- Low Profile
- Utilizes RenewAire’s exceptional static plate energy exchange core
- EC Motor
- White painted cabinet
- Hard Wired power supply
- Low-voltage circuit for controls
- Dial-A-Flow: balance and airflow adjustment
- Variable speed
- Home Ventilating Institute verified performance – confidently compare products to other brands
- No liquid water (condensate) or accompanying drain line to deal with – as with many competing brands
- No mounting restrictions – mount overhead, on a wall – vertical or horizontal
- Onboard digital controller with independent variable speeds
Click here for Submittal-SL75-May2022
There are no reviews yet.